Light born out of wood.
Unique light that illuminates gently
- warm and cozy living room, dining room made out of mainly wood-based materials.
- warm-welcoming reception, lobby.
- relaxing atmosphere for vacation house, natural-material-based built to order home.
- luxurious atmosphere for restaurant, bar, hotel, resort spa hotel.
- one-of-a-kind café, art gallery, museum.
Product Name: Yamanaka Usubiki Light
Socket Base: E17
Wattage（Ｗ）: Less than 10 W
Voltage（V）: AC 100 V
Cord Length: 1 m （can be increased by the unit of 50 cm up to 3 m）
PSE: “Product Safety Electrical Appliance and Materials” seal of approval
Materials (lampshade): wood (zelkova serrata, betula grossa)
Country of Production: Japan (Yamanakaonsen Kaga-city Ishikawa)
LED Bulb: Only LED bulbs can be used.（Not included with the product.）
Please read recommended LED bulb specifications on the User’s Guide when shopping for LED bulbs. Look for the kelvin (color temperature) range somewhere between 2700 K and 3500 K that is the warmer (yellower) light.
Download User’s Guide Yamanaka Usubiki Light for Pendant Light
Each wooden lampshade is handcrafted in Yamanakaonsen Japan. And its dimensions and appearance may differ slightly from lampshade to lampshade due to the nature of natural material.
Please read the manual before using the product. The instructions highlighted below MUST be followed to avoid any damage, injury, or fire.
- The LED bulb (10 wattage or less) MUST be used, for the shade is made out of natural wood. Do NOT use any other types of light bulbs.
- The lighting fixture is designed and tested to be used within Japan only.
Please contact us for more details if you are interested in using the product outside Japan.